Some important things to consider when deciding on which diaper backpack bag to buy.
- Weight: Depending on your strength and stature, the weight may be important. Some bags (and all their features) can tip the scales at over 2.5 pounds °™ and that's before you even load up your gear. If you're concerned that the weight may be too much for you, pay attention to the product description and choose a lightweight model.
- Design: Diaper bag backpacks come in a multitude of designs. Some are sleek & modern, some fun & flirty, some are even camouflaged to look like a regular backpack. Choose one that fits your personality but isn't so °∞on trend°± that it'll be outdated in a few years. And if daddy will be carrying it on occasion, make sure you check with him about whether he'd prefer a gender-neutral color or design.
- Easy to Clean: A water-resistant exterior can be easily wiped down in the event of a spill. Between bottle mishaps, sticky post-snack fingers, and diaper blowouts, your bag is bound to get dirty. Pick one that's convenient to clean.
- Storage Pockets: Since you're carrying a million things, you might need a million pockets. Evaluate all the things you'll be putting in your diaper bag and identify your specific storage needs to keep everything neat and organized °™ and not a giant, jumbled mess in the bottom of your bag that you have to dig through every time you need something.
- Insulated Compartments: Even if you're not pumping milk, it's still nice to look for insulated compartments. The day will come when you'll be carrying baby food or sippy cups filled with regular milk, and the ability to keep them cool will be incredibly useful.
Limited stock available here.https://vacationgrabs.com/collections/frontpage/products/fashion-diaper-baby-bag-backpack-gray-pink-blue