If you've been toying around with the idea of taking a trip to Nepal consider giving yourself plenty of time in advance to research the best private touring companies that offer any where from 1 day easy hiking tours to 3-day, 8-day and even challenging 18-day tours. You're braver than we are but hey, it's Nepal. Be sure to book early to get the best deals.
Longer, multi-day private tours include:
- Accommodation at Kathmandu Suite Home or similar in Kathmandu (breakfast included)
- Accommodation at guesthouses / lodges during the trek
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- English speaking guide and 1 shared porter for 2 persons
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by shared vehicle
- Special trek permit and Conservation entry fees
Here's one of our trusted travel partners, highly ranked on Trip Advisor for 5 star Nepal-guided excursions.
Join our mailing list for more great destination news and recommendations.